Puppy Training Sydney
(From 8 weeks to approx. 4 months of age )
We help you build the foundations for a well-mannered dog – with good communication, mutual trust, respect and understanding – using proven methods that are fun, fair, and effective. Our training services are always custom-tailored and personalised for your unique dog and your real life.
During the course, we run a private one on one Puppy Pre-School where we cover the topics found in most group Puppy Pre schools, this can be highly tailored to suit YOUR specific needs and the specific issues you are seeing in your puppy.
Puppy Program includes:
4x Lessons, approx. 1.5 hrs each – we come to you, usually a week apart
Obedience commands included:
- Sit and Stay (Sit step away)
- Drop and Stay (Drop step away)
- Recall (Come to me )
- Introduction to Heeling (loose leash walking)
- Crate Training (optional)
- Course certificate
- Priority and discounts on Boarding stays
- Easy to follow, written, step-by-step instructions to reinforce the training
- Unlimited lifetime support via email, text, or phone.
Specific Puppy Topics Covered:
- Toilet Training
- Relationship / Leadership
- Biting / Nipping
- Handling & Desensitisation
- Dog equipment
- Heartworm, Fleas & Ticks, Intestinal Worms
- Council Laws
- Missing dogs / How to find your dog
- Pet Insurance
To get further information please fill out the form here and mention Puppy training.
Of course you can also email us at email@example.com or call on 0412 258 203.